1) How much do you charge?
I charge $175 per hour.
2) Do you accept insurance?
I do accept ILWU, Kaiser and Blue Shield Insurance. However, I will provide a SuperBill so you can try to get reimbursed by your insurance or use flexible spending dollars.
3) What type of payment do you accept?
I accept cash, checks and credit cards.
4) How many visits will it take for me to feel better?
It really depends on the client. I have clients who feel better after a few sessions & some who choose to continue for as long as they feel it’s beneficial.
5) Have you helped someone in my situation?
I have been practicing for eight years and in that time I have worked with a variety of different people. While my focus is on working with Moms and Women I have also worked with many men. All people come to me for help with different things which have included:
- Self-esteem issues
- Helping to diagnose mental illness
- People who feel lost and have no purpose
- Relationship issues
- Dealing with divorce
- Frustrated in relationship with a spouse
- Difficulty dealing with your mother
- Difficulty dealing with your teenager
“People come to me because they feel like nothing is working and I help them find a way.”